Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Who wants a pet . . . frog?

Today as I (Ann) went by the security checkpoint for work, there was a little plastic container on the counter by the security guard. When I looked a little closer, there was a little silverish green frog hopping around in it. It has gotten warm recently and I think the poor thing got mixed up and came out early. Well, ( please someone sympathize with me, i thought it was nice of them!!) the security guards didn't want to see it freeze to death so they brought it in. After that they didn't know what to do with it so they had out a little sign asking someone to adopt a poor, little, lonely, mixed up little froggy. 
I didn't offer because I know I don't know how to take care of frogs. And our dog Cocoa, might like it for a midnight snack. 
But when I left after work some kind hearted lady decided to take froggy home. BUT the security guard told her to not touch it because it might be poisonous! So she told me, 'I can only look at it'. Hee Hee!

3 comments:

  1. I love to see frogs in my gardens. I don't think I would enjoy them if I thought they might be poisonous......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like frogs too! We have all around our house all summer because of the rice paddies. It looked the same as those, so I think it was ok :)

      Delete
  2. That is really funny. Lol. I wouldn't adopt it but Ab probably would. :P
    Miss you all,
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete