Friday, June 6, 2014

Happy Birthday Rachel!

Rachel's Birthday is actually the 4th, but a blog post wasn't written on time...

Happy Birthday to a dear big sister!
Rachel, you're so sweet, wonderful with children, a great cook, love the vacuum cleaner, ;) you have a heart for souls, you're a really fun sister, neat and tidy, caring, great at massaging shoulders, loyal, a true servant, creative, hard-working, loving, encouraging, great to have around, and so much more!
You're a great sister, and I love you SO much!
Love, Katie

(sneak peak at an upcoming blog post!)

3 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday, Rachel! I hope you had a lovely day and that it was as special as you are! :) Victoria <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my!
    Thank you Victoria! Have a lovely day as well!
    ~Rachel~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Katie, you're very thoughtful! I love you bunches too! The Lord is very patient and I'm thankful He hasn't given up working on me. I will keep working on being a better older sister. ;)
    ~Rachel~

    ReplyDelete