Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day, Mama!!!!




Thank you, Mama, for:
always being there,
being a Godly example,
your patience,
your sweet smile,
your special hugs,
taking time to talk with us,
praying for us so often,
praying with us,
teaching us kids to love the Lord,
for being a Proverbs 31 lady,
disciplining and training us,
your soothing hand when we're sick,
teaching us how to bundle up and burp our dolls,
teaching us musical instruments,
taking interest in our "little" things,
helping us understand our school,
laughing with us,
cleaning our cuts and scrapes,
playing badminton or catch with us,
pushing us on the swing,
reading the Bible with us,
teaching us how to cook,
making such yummy bread,
teaching us how to sew,
showing us how to find the best buys,
eating our lumpy gravy, partially cooked rice, burnt supper, extra spicy soup, etc.
teaching us how to plant a garden,
teaching us how to can our vegetables and fruit,
making clothes for us,
and SO MUCH MORE!
Thank you, dear, dear Mama, for giving us your all. I am so very blessed to have you for my Mom. I love you very, very much. <3
I hope you have had a wonderful Mother's Day.
~Love, Katie Jo~


2 comments:

  1. Sweet post, Katie. ;) love you all. <3 I had a lot of fun on Saturday! Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet and fitting tribute to your precious Mama! Love you!
    Mrs. Shellee

    ReplyDelete