Tuesday, April 1, 2014

A Funny Poem From a Cookbook

He didn't like my pudding,
And he didn't like my cake.
My biscuits were too hard,
Not like his mother used to bake.
I didn't perk the coffee,
And I didn't make the stew.
I didn't mend his socks,
Like his mother used to do.
As I pondered for an answer,
I was looking for a clue.
So I turned and boxed his ears,
Like his mother used to do.

 I found this in a cookbook the other day when I was looking for something yummy to make, and we all thought it was pretty funny. :) I think you all know that I don't believe this is the right way in which to solve such a problem. ;P  So, I hope it makes you laugh, or chuckle, and if not, then at least bring a smile to your face. :)~Katie~

1 comment: