Tuesday, October 28, 2014

The First (well, actually second) Snow!!!

  Last week on Wednesday, I think it was, we got just a few snow flurries, but nothing very interesting. ;) I tried to get a picture of a snow flake, but it was hard because it kept melting too fast. Here's the picture I did get.
  Oops, I can't find it. I think someone must have deleted it, because it wasn't a good picture at all, and   it was kinda hard to see what it was... Hehee...
 Anyways, this morning, I woke up and the room was a lot brighter. I love how the snow does that in the winter! And I looked out the window, and there was white all over the ground!!! I woke Kristen up, and we both looked out, and took deep breaths of the fresh air. That's another thing I love about winter. It smells so CLEAN outside! I took a couple of pictures, but after a little while, the sun came up more, and it was even prettier, so here are those pictures.


  Isn't it beautiful! It all melted, of course, but it has been snowing off and on all day, and I hope there is a good bit accumulated in the morning! :)
  Nayoro is said to have the most beautiful snow in Japan, and I believe it! I love the gorgeous HUGE snowflakes that come down! Today they were all really wet, but the the big, fluffy ones are my favourite! They come down so thick!
  The first snow always make me think of Isaiah 1:18
"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool."

~Katie~

3 comments:

  1. I'm excited that there is finally snow! :D The pictures are pretty! But I have to disagree...I think Shibetsu's snow is prettiest. :D
    Love you!
    Ab :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha abs you're funny. I think Hokkaido snow in general is the prettiest because I don't really seem adifference from one town to the next lol! They're super huge here right now too! We have had a lot sticking and the fall leaves and evergreens and snow out our windows make for a stunning view. ;) I'm so glad it snowed!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being from Kansas, I did see a lot of snow growing up. It was fun to see a certain kind of snow come down where you could actually SEE each snowflake and the difference in each of them! It was also good to have snow-ball snow come down, too!

    ReplyDelete