Saturday, July 19, 2014

Katie...Our 20 year old!


*Katie Jo*
July 9th, 2014

Time has slipped by, and we didn't post a birthday note about Katie! :(
But here it is! We want you all to know how special she is to each of us! 

It's hard to believe that my little sister, Katie, is now twenty years old! But she is truly growing and blossoming into a beautiful godly young lady for the Lord.  :) 
Katie is a dear little sister, lots of fun, with laughter, mischief at times, and streaks of ornery-ness. ;) 
Katie knows how to make people smile with her sweet notes she writes, interesting e-mails, cute dresses she makes, yummy meals she fixes, etc. 

I like to hear her play the flute. I'm very thankful for that talent the Lord has blessed her with, and that she is happy to serve and play for Him. She has a very tender heart, desiring to see others know Christ, or to grow in their spiritual walk with God. She is content, faithful in the role God has for her in this moment of her life.

What would we do without Katie! She brings much joy to our lives and I'm so thankful that God has blessed me with a sister like her! 

I love you so much, Katie!! :)

Wasn't she cuute! :)

8 years old...

Noah and Grace Wilhite were with us for the night, and were very happy to be a part of the party
and eat oreo cheesecake with us!

Roses for a treasure hunt
     Kristen and I put together a treasure hunt for her with notes and little presents along the way.

First time to get a little bouquet for her birthday

We Love You!!!



~ Emilie ~

2 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday, Katie!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday again, dear Katie, you truly are a precious blessing and a joy to be around!
    Love you!
    Mrs. Shellee

    ReplyDelete