Thursday, March 12, 2015

Waves of Snow!

  We don't live by the ocean, so this is the closest thing we have to 'cresting and crashing waves' right now. :) It has been REALLY windy, and snowy the past couple days, so this morning, we have some pretty waves right outside our windows!

See that piece of driftwood sticking out right there?!




We could hear the thundering surf too! Well, maybe it was just the strong wind, but you could imagine... ;)
I hope you're having a great day!
~Katie~

2 comments:

  1. That's really interesting Katie! I miss you all bunches but I do have to say that I don't miss the snow! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't even miss it a teeny-weeny bit? Like the fresh-fallen fluffy kind? The snow has been melting really fast! And, even though I do like the snow, I'm excited about Spring coming early! :) ~Katie~

    ReplyDelete